Who doesn’t like to date a rich cougar? They’re on the prowl all over the place, especially with the internet nearly breaking will all the explosive action you can expect when you get your hands on one. On the other side, plenty of “qualified” cougars are willing to invest time, energy as well as money in order to land a younger man to satisfy them. It’s a conundrum and guys out there need to take care of a few things in order to date a rich cougar.
- To find a cougar, you need to know that they are mainly two types; one is primarily Alpha and will seek you out without much fuss, and the other’s the beta type. The latter ones are harder to spot, because they do not exhibit “come hither” signs. The Alphas are always stalking the trendiest places in town, on the prowl for men like you. On the other hand betas need someone to share feelings with and give themselves a sense of fulfilment (not always sexual). So you need to make up your mind on what kind of relationship you want.
- Local cougar dating is the trend at the moment, the reason being the lack of time in a person’s schedule, which makes it difficult to travel for a date. When you spot a potential cougar, do not start reciting the age old pick up lines they have heard a thousand times before. You need to be innovative in speech in the first place, because it is the conversation that matters, whether in bed or at the bar.
- If you’ve managed to find a cougar, make sure that you stick to the timings they mention. A lot of women are cougars on the sly, and hence kind of lead a double life. So if you turn up late, it’s probably past their bedtime.
- Cougars love foreplay. If you find them encouraging you, go ahead and let them put their feet up. It compensates for your lack of maturity and hastiness, and according to me; these women have seen plenty of hot rods before.
- It will help if you do not crib about your life to them; they have their own share of problems, which gave them wrinkles in the first place. Come across as an honest and straightforward person and you will be appreciated for what you are.
- While you find a cougar, remember that most of you will be looking to date a rich cougar. So it would be utter foolishness to flaunt money in front of them. They have burnt it in piles and won’t hesitate to add your name to the list of pretenders. If you really want to get into the game, be a good listener, and try to gauge what she wants, which in most cases is good old rough sex.
A rich cougar can help you get ahead in your life financially, however, it’s totally unadvisable to try and take advantage of them by asking for money randomly. They’ll see through you in an instant and that’s the last you’ll hear from them.
You may like: 10 Tips How To Meet A Milf Using Dating App